I wish I could tell you where this outfit is from, but I can’t. I bought it all from a consignment boutique, which has doubles of nothing 😦 So instead of discussing the clothes I’ll list 10 things that have been on my mind this week. See if any of these thoughts resonate with you.
1. Some great news: I’ve been invited to join rewardStyle as one of their fashion influencers! I thought I was dreaming when I got the invite—I couldn’t believe it! If you download the free LIKEtoKNOW.it App, you can thenshop my fashions directly from my photos. Coolest invention everrrr!
2. You probably think I’m crazy, but I have learned to love driving in silence. Honestly, try it! It really isn’t as weird as it sounds LOL. It’s my time to simply think and maybe even talk out loud to myself or to the Lord. It helps me get my thoughts in order with peace & silence—no EDM distractions or DJ’s and weather breaks.
3. I am looking for places to take a quick girls’ trip with my bff. Mackinac Island, Michigan, looks beautiful! Anybody know of some fun stuff to do there?? I know they ban cars on the island, and so it’s great for biking through the small streets laden with fudge and coffee shops. Or should we just do the whole Cancun thing?
4. Here’s a dilemma. I want a kitty. But I hate fur. I’m also freaked out by hairless cats. There’s no solution to this. I will forever be a lonely cat lady…sans the cat…
5. For a long time now I have been thinking of maybe taking a break from technology on Sundays. It’s the Lord’s day, after all, a time for relaxation, family, and contemplation—and usually reading for the new school week. If someone really needs to reach me, I’ll take a call. But I wouldn’t use my phone for anything else. No social media, no blog, no Snapchat, no TV. I don’t want to be so dependent on it…it will also force me to read more. I just need to follow through with this!
6. TJMaxx credit card. To get one or not to get one? So potentially dangerous, but so darn tempting!
7. I have been to a pool only once this summer. How is this possible? You may be thinking, “Hmm, then how is she always tan?” Don’t be fooled, it’s fake. Although I smell like fresh maple syrup after I tan, I don’t want wrinkles in 10 years, so I opt for a spray tan membership (#VersaSpaProLife) over the tanning booth.
8. I’m obsessed with Trader Joe’s!! The minute I see the logo on food I automatically think I’m 57% more healthy. Have you all had their broccoli and kale salad?! Sounds totally disgusting, but I wish I could carry it around everywhere I go in a pouch attached to my hip.
9. Why am I already trying to think of a Halloween costume? It’s July, CC, calm down!
10. I just discovered the Xfinity stream TV app, and it’s life changing. I can now watch Southern Charm & Kate Plus 8 on the elliptical at the gym!
Anyways, I’ve had a jam-packed Saturday. Feels good to just sit and post!